8.18.2016

Scholarship application - Last question.

Career Plan Question

Chevening is looking for individuals who have a clear post-study career plan. Please outline your immediate plans upon returning home and your longer term career goals. You may wish to consider how these relate to what the UK government is doing in your country.  (minimum word count: 50 words, maximum word count: 500 words) 
 
<<< MY ANSWER >>>
 
When I come back to Brazil after my studies I want to materialise all of the projects that I have designed during my time abroad. I believe that studying abroad in so high rated universities will expand my networking and I will be able to find a leadership position in a large multinational company. I want to apply all of my knowledge and skills to deliver a renewed focus that will drive changes, create values in the organisation, and optimise its global opportunities. As I will be working in a multinational company I will have the possibility to work with people from all over the world. I can use the practice with different cultures that I had in this time in the UK to build a flow of information trough the company and promoting high-performance and creative teams.
To pass ahead my knowledge and experience I want to teach people in projects inside of the company or teach students in universities. When I mention universities, I am considering non-profit organisations, a place where I can teach enthusiastic students that unfortunately don't have financial conditions to help the achievement of  their aims.
I wish to be part of a world leadership organisation because its one of the best ways to know what's happening around the world, change ideas, learn and teach a countless of people.
I believe that I can be extremely valuable helping the UK government in Brazil. There is a dozen of areas and activities that I can apply my efforts the develop a mutual work. As I could read, the UK government helps UK citizens and companies in Brazil as well as Brazilian citizens and companies that need help with some kind of process here or in the UK.
I consider that I can help the UK government in projects using my language skills. As I am fluent in English and Portuguese I can help doing translation activities in all projects that would be running. I want to be doing this contribution as a public-service work. It would be a way to retribute the UK for all the kindness that I received when I was there studying.
Finally,  I think that I  can develop some kind of internship for UK students in the company where I will be working. It will be a way to keep the bonds between our countries strong. In order to support even more this relation, I will be sure that the company that I will be working will be a sponsor of Chevening Brazil.
 
See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment