8.17.2016

Scholarship application - Question 2

Networking Question

Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your networking skills, and outline how you hope to use these skills in the future.
 (minimum word count: 50 words, maximum word count: 500 words)

<<< MY ANSWER >>> 

Who am I? And what are my skills which based my relationships?
I am a person who faces the obstacles with good mood because I believe that if I act like this, I  will be attracting and retaining people around me. This is one of the best ways to build a solid and high-performance networking. People need to see you as an affordable person, someone who will bring to them positivity and good energy to help the achievement of their goals.
Another skill that I care to keep in continuous development is the ability to listen. It is one of the main skills to build a strong networking. When someone has an idea or want to share something with you, they have to know that you are ready to listen. In this process, you will have the opportunity to help someone, to learn something and most importantly, to strengthen your relationships as well as enhance your networking.
I believe that it is important to take care your image as a professional likewise as a person. During my career, I always was worried about being a reference to my colleagues and mates. What I want is that they can see me as a model of rectitude, someone reliable. This is a strong ability that helped me build a great networking and keeps it improving, growing and in continuous development.
Finally but not least, I am a person who believes in people. I believe that everybody is capable of doing something. Everybody is capable of getting what they want. When you think as I think, the possibilities to help someone are endless, as well as the possibilities to influence someone in your networking. In every time  you need something, you will be sure to have someone at your side ready to help you. And this cycle will never end.
What I think about the future is to keep cultivating these skills, learn many others and more important, use them to allow me to be a bridge between people. I want to use these skills to build a knowledge networking, transferring what I learned to other people and learn the best as possible from them. I wish to maintain and improve my role as a knowledge multiplier.

See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment